That's the question that leads this next video from our 10-part OMB Uniform Guidance training series. Last week we brought you a clip from OMB senior policy analyst Victoria Collin discussing how the first year of the Uniform Guidance (2 CFR 200) is a bit like the first year of marriage, where ideals and practical considerations meet.
Next week we'll video post on the procurement standards and pass-through entity requirements. And if you're hankering for future trainings, be sure to contact us by leaving a comment below or writing to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Free 2 CFR 200 (UGG) Training Videos
- VIDEOS: Uniform Guidance Simplified (Gil Tran, OMB)
- VIDEOS: Uniform Guidance Fundamentals (Victoria Collin, OMB)
- VIDEOS: Question & Answers about Indirect Costs (Panel)
- VIDEOS: Uniform Guidance Indirect Cost Training (Mak Karim, HHS)
- VIDEOS: COFAR Promising Practices (Panel)
See All Posts