There were several important discussions last year about the Uniform Guidance (2 CFR 200) and its impact to federal grant recipients. These discussions took place in trainings across the country. I’ve compiled those trainings for you in this post to access and share with others. Best of all, they're free. Keep checking the eCivis blog throughout the year for more training and resources.
- Top 10 Key Impact Areas for 2017: OMB senior policy analyst Gil Tran delivers humorous storytelling and expert insights to simplify the Uniform Guidance. Click to view the training. Also access the updated FAQ from the COFAR website for answers to the most frequently asked questions about the Uniform Guidance.
- Indirect Costs has been the most confusing topic for federal grant recipients. In this discussion, Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and Department of Interior (DoI) grant experts take on the topic. (HHS and DoI manage nearly all indirect cost negotiations in the U.S.) The Q&A panel for indirect costs adds more federal, state and local experts as they answer the most frequently asked questions about indirect costs.
- Sub-Recipient Monitoring is a critical topic for pass-through entities. Learn about sub-recipient monitoring from the COFAR promising practices training (see panel 3 video): Watch now.
Free 2 CFR 200 (UGG) Training Videos
- VIDEOS: Uniform Guidance Simplified (Gil Tran, OMB)
- VIDEOS: Uniform Guidance Fundamentals (Victoria Collin, OMB)
- VIDEOS: Question & Answers about Indirect Costs (Panel)
- VIDEOS: Uniform Guidance Indirect Cost Training (Mak Karim, HHS)
- VIDEOS: COFAR Promising Practices (Panel)
See All Posts