Here comes the final clip of our ten-part OMB Uniform Guidance (2 CFR 200) training, which is now in full effect for federal grantees. In this article, OMB Senior Policy Analyst Victoria Collin conducts a Q&A on the training and provides a glimpse of what the guidance means years from now. Check out our final clip and leave a comment on future trainings you would like to see. If you haven't done so already, you can view all the training clips at the button below.
Update: Please note that the OMB has issued an amendment to 2 CFR 200, which you can read here. To view all the OMB Uniform Guidance training videos, see the links below.
Free 2 CFR 200 (UGG) Training Videos
- VIDEOS: Uniform Guidance Simplified (Gil Tran, OMB)
- VIDEOS: Uniform Guidance Fundamentals (Victoria Collin, OMB)
- VIDEOS: Question & Answers about Indirect Costs (Panel)
- VIDEOS: Uniform Guidance Indirect Cost Training (Mak Karim, HHS)
- VIDEOS: COFAR Promising Practices (Panel)
See All Posts