If you've been following along at home, you know this post is the latest installment of several of the eCivis-hosted OMB Uniform Guidance training videos, with previous posts covering the general overview of 2 CFR 200, which is now in full effect for federal grantees.In this article, OMB Senior Policy Analyst Victoria Collin details the feds' effort to remove barriers to entities who have never had a federally negotiated indirect cost rate (3:10); compensation for personal services (8:58); general advice on improving internal controls; "blended and braided" funds (11:40); family leave and conferences (18:50); IT infrastructure (20:03); and more. Check out the clip below and access all the training by clicking the large button at the bottom of this post.
Free 2 CFR 200 (UGG) Training Videos
- VIDEOS: Uniform Guidance Simplified (Gil Tran, OMB)
- VIDEOS: Uniform Guidance Fundamentals (Victoria Collin, OMB)
- VIDEOS: Question & Answers about Indirect Costs (Panel)
- VIDEOS: Uniform Guidance Indirect Cost Training (Mak Karim, HHS)
- VIDEOS: COFAR Promising Practices (Panel)
See All Posts