Attention, grant managers! If your organization is a federal grant recipient, you probably noticed that the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) is streamlining circulars for grant recipients and better outcomes. With the release of the so-called OMB super circular on December 26, 2013, a number of OMB circulars are consolidated into one in the name of reducing waste, abuse, and fraud while removing red tape for federal grant recipients.
The Council on Financial Assistance Reform (COFAR) is hosting a one-day Uniform Grant Guidance Training webinar on Monday, January 27, 2014, which will cover changes to Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements. If you did not register for the December 20 webinar, you can sign up on the COFAR mailing list to receive more information on this event and a link to this comprehensive training webinar. Read more about the COFAR training here!
Free 2 CFR 200 (UGG) Training Videos
- VIDEOS: Uniform Guidance Simplified (Gil Tran, OMB)
- VIDEOS: Uniform Guidance Fundamentals (Victoria Collin, OMB)
- VIDEOS: Question & Answers about Indirect Costs (Panel)
- VIDEOS: Uniform Guidance Indirect Cost Training (Mak Karim, HHS)
- VIDEOS: COFAR Promising Practices (Panel)
See All Posts